Students’ lives can be very stressful and being able to manage your time effectively is essential. Watch the video below and complete the time management assignment below.
For this assignment, keep track of your activities for one typical weekday and one typical weekend day. Then, provide the following information for each day (note: you do not have to submit the actual tracking record that you kept):
- Amount of time per day spent sleeping:
- Amount of time per day spent on personal care and family responsibilities;
- Amount of time per day spent working:
- Amount of time per day spent on school assignments:
- Amount of time per day spent on social activities, including social media:
- Are you overscheduled or do you need to prioritize your time differently? If yes, where can you make changes?
It is okay to just provide categories (Sleeping, Personal, Work, School, Social) and the amount of time before answering the final question.
- Lifetime Fitness and Wellness. Provided by: Extended Learning Institute of Northern Virginia Community College. Located at: https://eli.nvcc.edu/. License: CC BY: Attribution
- How to Manage Time, Reduce Stress and Increase Happiness. Authored by: ThePenguinProf. Located at: https://youtu.be/N4YVLkuRBe8. License: All Rights Reserved. License Terms: Standard YouTube License