Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 2.1: Finding the Error Activity- Tympanic Temperature
- 2.2: Finding the Error Activity- Tympanic Temperature – Feedback
- 2.3: Try it Out
- 2.4: Try it Out- Oral Temperature
- 2.5: Try it Out- Tympanic Temperature
- 2.6: Try it Out- Axilla Temperature
- 2.7: Test Yourself
- 2.8: Test Yourself- Answers
- 2.9: Test Yourself- List in the Correct Order
- 2.10: Test Yourself- List in the Correct Order – Answers
- 2.11: How Best to View this Chapter?
- 2.12: Chapter Summary
- 2.13: What is Temperature?
- 2.14: Why is Temperature Measured?
- 2.15: Methods of Measurement
- 2.16: What are Normal Temperature Ranges?
- 2.17: Oral Temperature
- 2.18: Tympanic Temperature
- 2.19: Axillary Temperature
- 2.20: Rectal Temperature