Here are all the sub-topics within the Language chapter, collected in one place for easy browsing. These may or may not be optional for a given course, depending on the instructor's specifications of what to read:
- Dyslexia Details -- detailed graphs of the effects of partial lesions to the different pathways within the triangle model.
Here are all the explorations covered in the main portion of the Language chapter:
- Dyslexia (dyslex.proj) -- Normal and disordered reading and the distributed lexicon. (Questions 9.1 -- 9.6)
- Spelling to Sound (ss.proj) -- Orthography to Phonology mapping and regularity, frequency effects. (Questions 9.7 -- 9.8)
- Semantics (sem.proj) -- Semantic Representations from World Co-occurrences and Hebbian Learning. (Questions 9.9 -- 9.11)
- Sentence Gestalt (sg.proj) -- The Sentence Gestalt model. (Question 9.12)