With articles in scholarly journals, you include:
- The author or authors’ names.
- Publication year.
- Article title (in sentence case, without quotation marks or italics).
- Journal title (in title case and in italics).
- Volume number (in italics) and issue number (in parentheses).
- Page number(s) where the article appears.
Here are some examples:
The original version of this chapter contained H5P content. You may want to remove or replace this element.
Content from this page was adapted, with editorial changes and deletion of some examples, from:
Writing for Success 1st Canadian Edition by Tara Horkoff, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted. Download for free at: opentextbc.ca/writingforsuccess/