Here are all the sub-topics within the Memory chapter, collected in one place for easy browsing. These may or may not be optional for a given course, depending on the instructor's specifications of what to read:
- Hippocampus Theta Phase -- advanced theta phase learning version of the hippocampus (now included in hip.proj exploration).
Here are all the explorations covered in the main portion of the Memory chapter:
- ABAC (ab_ac_interference.proj) -- Paired associate learning and catastrophic interference. (Questions 8.1 -- 8.3)
- Hippocampus (hip.proj) -- Hippocampus model and overcoming interference. (Questions 8.4 -- 8.6)
- WtPriming (wt_priming.proj) -- Weight-based (long-term) priming. (Question 8.7)
- ActPriming (act_priming.proj) -- Activation-based (short-term) priming. (Question 8.8)