The purpose of this textbook is to provide an introductory, yet comprehensive, source of information on epidemiology for veterinary students, researchers, and practitioners. There has not been a textbook that presents analytic epidemiology as a science, basic to veterinary medicine's efforts in health management (herd health) as well as in clinical medicine.
- No image available1: The Cell
- No image available2: Epithelium
- No image available3: Connective Tissue
- No image available5: Bone
- No image available6: Cardiovascular System
- No image available7: Integument
- No image available8: Gastrointestinal System
- No image available9: Hepatobiliary System
- No image available10: Respiratory System
- No image available11: Urinary system
- No image available12: Male Reproductive System
- No image available13: Female Reproductive System
- No image available14: The Eye
- No image available15: Epilogue and Acknowledgements
Thumbnail": Basset Hound. Image used with permission (CC BY-SA 2.0; Cara de quem caiu do caminhão).