- 7.1: Respiratory Assessment Introduction
- The assessment of the respiratory system includes collecting subjective and objective data through a detailed interview and physical examination of the thorax and lungs.
- 7.2: Respiratory Basic Concepts
- This sections includes a review of the structure and function of the respiratory system
- 7.3: Respiratory Assessment
- This section includes a descriptions and examples of a complete respiratory assessment.
Thumbnail: Woman coughing. (Unsplash License; Annie Spratt via Unsplash)