- 8.1: Cardiovascular Assessment Introduction
- The evaluation of the cardiovascular system includes a thorough medical history and a detailed examination of the heart and peripheral vascular system.
- 8.2: Cardiovascular Basic Concepts
- The cardiovascular assessment focuses on the function of the heart. Nurses must have an understanding of the structures and functions of the cardiovascular system.
- 8.3: Cardiovascular Assessment
- This section describes how to properly assess the cardiovascular system and identify both normal and abnormal assessment findings.
Thumbnail: This was captured well waiting for the doctor who was busy at the time. (Unsplash License; Hush Naidoo via Unsplash)