- 5.1: Head and Neck Assessment Introduction
- Inspection of a patient’s head, neck, and oral cavity is part of the routine daily assessment.
- 5.2: Head and Neck Basic Concepts
- To perform and document an accurate assessment of the head and neck, it is important to understand basic anatomy and physiology.
- 5.3: Common Conditions of the Head and Neck
- This section reviews common conditions of the head, neck and lymphatics assessment.
- 5.4: Head and Neck Assessment
- This section reviews the components of the head, neck and lymphatic assessment.
Thumbnail :A diagram of the forces on the brain in concussion. (CC BY 2.5; Patrick J. Lynch via Wikipedia)