Skip to main content
1: "Knowledge is power"
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 1.1: Introduction to Lesson 1
- 1.2: Introduction
- 1.3: Lifestyles and Nutrition
- 1.4: Achieving a Healthy Diet
- 1.5: Who Can You Trust for Nutrition Information?
- 1.6: Identifying reliable and unreliable sources of nutrition information
- 1.7: Introduction to Nutrition Science and Information Literacy
- 1.8: The Scientific Method
- 1.9: Types of Research Studies and How To Interpret Them
- 1.10: Healthy Skepticism in Nutrition Science
- 1.11: Finding Accurate Sources of Nutrition Information
- 1.12: Dietary Supplements